student registration

Welcome to our Online 2023-24 Registration!

Thank you for your interest in Ojai Unified School District's schools, where we embrace the deeply-held values of environmental regeneration, wellness, creativity and a culture of inclusion. 

To streamline the enrollment process, we've provided an overview of each of our schools, as well as a list of necessary documents and online forms, below.

Campus Requests between Mira Monte and Topa Topa for K-6 students or to select Summit School (Independent Study)

* New Students Use the First Time Enrollment Process*

For any existing families who wish to move their student from one K-6 to the other, you will need to fill out a school site request form.

Registering for 7th & 8th at the Topa Topa K-8 (Expired)

If you would like to request registration for the 7th and 8th grade at Topa Topa, use this form (expired). This form must be completed by April 8, 2023. If 32 students register for 7th grade and 32 students register for 8th grade, the junior high program will run at the K-8. If more than 35 register, there will be a lottery held at the scheduled May 10th, 2023 Regular Board Meeting. 


A Place To Grow Enrollment Information:

All children ages 2-3 are eligible to register. To enroll please do the following:

If you are interested in enrolling your child please fill out the First Time Enrollment form AND contact Ms. Sherrie Damas at 805-640-4300 x 1060 or via email at

Registration is not complete until Ms. Sherrie Damas has confirmed your child's enrollment.

Additional Forms For Enrollment

New Students ONLY - First Time Enrollment

If your student is new to the Ojai Unified School District, or your student is returning to the District after having been enrolled somewhere else for a full school year or more, please complete the online enrollment process. Your student will be assigned to their neighborhood school. Please see the Campus Requests form between Mira Monte and Topa Topa for K-6 students or to select Summit School (Independent Study) box to the left to select an alternate site.
Complete the steps on our Online Enrollment site:

Ojai Unified TK-12 School Options

For more information, click on the school name below



A Place To Grow

Pre - School (Ages 2-3)

Meiners Oaks Elementary

Transitional Kindergarten

Mira Monte Elementary

K - 6th Grade

Topa Topa Elementary

K - 6th Grade

Nordhoff High School

7th - 12th Grade

Summit School (Independent Study)

TK/K - 12th Grade