This new pathway will begin in spring 2023. Stay tuned for more information!
Becoming a CNA is the path that many people take to start their career in healthcare.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), is an entry level member of a patient’s healthcare team,
performing important patient-centered tasks under the supervision of licensed nursing staff.
CNA duties include:
● Taking and recording vital signs
● Answering call lights and helping with requests
● Turning, repositioning, and ambulating residents
● Communicating with other team members about patients
● Observing patients and reporting issues to nurses
● Documenting information such as intake and output
● Helping with activities and outings
● Keeping patient rooms and belongings clean
● Assisting with medical procedures
Course sequence: TBD
Teacher Name: Haley Hernandez
Teacher Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Phone extension: 1010
Dean of Students: Leslee Cybulski
Phone Extension: 1761