EDIT MAIN
Plus_blue

Donations

eScrip Fundraising

Registering your credit cards and gas cards with eScrip earns money for Topa Topa every time you shop. It’s free, and simple, to join.

  • Go to www.escrip.com
  • Click on “Register Your Card” or “Renew” and follow the prompts
  • Click “add” to register your card for Topa Topa

41pounds

Click here to go to 41pounds.org

Help the Environment and Help Ojai Schools. The average adult receives 41 pounds of junk mail each year. Forty-Four percent of junk mail goes into landfills. Sign up today at www.41pounds.org and stop 80-95% of unwanted junk mail. OUSD receives $15.00 for every sign-up. When you sign up, click on the drop-down menu to select Ojai Unified School District. 

Cars 4 Causes

Donate your old vehicle to Topa Topa Elementary through Cars 4 Causes for a tax-deductible contribution. Your support would be greatly appreciated.
You can donate your old vehicle to the Ojai USD school of your choice and receive a tax-deductible donation. A local organization, Cars4Causes, and OUSD have partnered to provide more money for the district's students. The program is very simple. When you donate your vehicle to OUSD, the district, or the named school receives 70% of the net proceeds. The remaining 30% goes to Cars4Causes. They use their portion to donate to other worthy causes and pay their overhead.

Here is an example:
Your donation sells for $2,500. Your tax-deductible receipt would reflect $2,500.

Sale price of vehicle: $2,500
Expense to repair and market vehicle: $500
Net proceeds: $2,000

Amount to Ojai USD @ 70%: $1,400

Please Click here to learn how to donate. Remember, you can name your donation to the individual Ojai Unified School District school, or to the district in general. If you have any questions regarding the program or have any concerns, please talk with your school principal or call John Walker at 640-4300 x1007 at the district office.