The Ojai Unified School District will:
- Provide high-quality academic, artistic, athletic, and career-technical offerings designed to prepare all students for the next phase of their education, work, and life.
- Prepare our students to utilize their strengths, talents, and passions as the foundation for meaningful pursuits after their K-12 education.
- Provide our students with the skills needed to create a connection to their school and their community.
- Ensure that our students at every grade level demonstrate good character with consistent reinforcement from our staff.
- Encourage and support federal, state and local education funding initiatives to provide adequate resources.
- Strive to retain and attract outstanding certificated and classified staff by providing competitive compensation and professional development opportunities.
- Strive to reduce class sizes and maximize instructional days to the benefit of both students and staff.
- Reflect the pride and beauty of the Ojai Valley in our facilities.
- Promote a spirit of cooperation with the Ojai Valley community, fostering an understanding that student learning is a shared responsibility among students, parents, staff, and community.