Boys Head Coach: Dave Settem
Phone: 640-4343 x1812
Girls Head Coach: Fender Carnine
Phone: 640-4343 x1840
Assistant Coach: Shawn Jackson
Sunday, May 29th
We will be helping out with the Cliff Bar Mountain 2 Beach Marathon. If you are interested in helping at this very exciting event, please click on the link below and register to volunteer.
Week beginning May 16th
Team Meeting every Tuesday in C-2 @ Lunch
Saturday, June 11th
* Field trip to the LA84 XC Clinic at Mt. SAC.
* If you are interested in attending, you should contact Coach Settem to get a permission slip.
* We will be leaving at 7:00 am and returning at about 5:00 pm.
Week Beginning June 20th
Summer XC Kickoff!!
Practices Monday through Friday TBD
Weeks Beginning June 27th
Summer Dead Period
Possible Wt. Room and Pool workouts TBD
*All XC athletes are expected to be running daily and following their schedule of core workouts.
*Be sure to keep your log books up to date.
August (Dates TBD)
~Mammoth Running Camp~
* Must meet minimum requirements to be invited.
(See Coach Settem or Coach Carnine for requirements.)
* A week full of high altitude training and team bonding.
Week beginning August 15th
* Everyone help recruit more runners @ Ranger Roundup! :)
* Practice Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 am.
School Starts !! :)
1st School Practice is 3:00 pm Tuesday, Aug. 23rd, 2016.
* Practice is everyday, rain or shine @ 3:00 pm.
* Typical practice will last until 4:45 pm to 5:30 pm.
* Meet in front of the new ticket booth south of the track.
* Be dressed in running clothes, running shoes, and be ready to run.
* Don't forget your water bottle, sunscreen, and a good attitude!
Mandatory Parent Night
Welcome to a new and exciting season of Nordhoff Cross Country. As we move forward into this electrifying time, keep in mind that our team depends very much on the support of our parents and community to help achieve a successful season. With this in mind, we will be starting off the season with a mandatory parent meeting at the end of Back to School Night. During this time you will have the opportunity to meet with other parents, learn what you can do to help our team, and sign up as a helper for upcoming events. The sign-ups are on a first come first serve basis. So be there on time so you can find the event to help in that will fit best to your busy schedules.
Date: Tuesday September 1st
Time: After your 6th Period Class at Back to School Night
Where: C-2 (My classroom)
What to bring:
Calendar and questions. :)
Coach Settem & Coach Carnine
Register and sign in to www.XCStats.com to keep updated with all current information, schedule changes, letters and results for Nordhoff Rangers Cross Country.
XCStats- Track your progress and log in your workouts here.
USATF Running Routs- Map out your runs to see how far you ran here.
PrepCalTrack - Everything you want to know about California cross country.